Women Abuse & Transitional Housing Support Counselling

You’re not alone.

It isn’t your fault.

Abuse can happen to any woman.

You don’t have to leave to talk about it.

You may be leaving and need help to find housing.

Our community based counselling services offer a safe, welcoming environment to talk about the hurt of abuse with a professional counsellor.

Counselling can help you cope with the harm of abuse.

You can get legal and financial information, plan for your safety, or get help to find a safe place to live.

It’s confidential and there is no fee.

We can help.

Services available across Elgin County: Aylmer,
St. Thomas, and West Lorne

1.800.265.4305 or 519.633.0155
© 2020 Violence Against Women Services Elgin County
Funding gratefully received from individuals, special groups, companies, and the Government of Ontario through the Ministry of Community and Social Services and South West Local Health Integration Network.
Safety, Support, Hope