Community Based Counselling

Were you sexually abused as a child or an adult?

Does he constantly check up on you?

Do you need help getting a new place to live?

Do you need help dealing with harassment even though you don’t live together anymore?

There is someone to talk to.

Our community based counselling services offer a safe, welcoming environment to talk about the hurt of abuse.

You may have separated, you may be together – you don’t have to leave to talk about it.

Services available across Elgin County : Aylmer,
St. Thomas, and West Lorne

If you need help to cope with sexual abuse that happened when you were a child or now as an adult, we can help.

Check out the Sexual Assault Counselling.

If you need help to find a safe place to live, get legal and financial information, plan for your safety, or get support to manage the hurt of abuse – we can help.

Check out Woman Abuse Counselling & Transitional Housing Support

1.800.265.4305 or 519.633.0155
© 2020 Violence Against Women Services Elgin County
Funding gratefully received from individuals, special groups, companies, and the Government of Ontario through the Ministry of Community and Social Services and South West Local Health Integration Network.
Safety, Support, Hope